Overseas Students

Students who were born overseas must be Australian citizens, naturalised Australians, permanent residents, or hold an appropriate visa before applying to enrol.

In the case of overseas students who are in Australia on an entry visa, it is necessary that the passport and visa of both the parent, primary visa holder and student are sighted. These should be submitted at the time of the application.