All students are expected to be in school uniform. We appeal to parents to cooperate with us in our efforts to maintain a high standard of student dress at the school.
The supplier of our uniforms, Uniform Concepts, offers a special sizing service for some items.
Please direct these queries to them at 30 Kembla Way, Willetton Ph: 9270 4669. Opening times are detailed on our school website.
Students wearing clothing associated with religious or cultural identity should keep within school colours.
Willetton Senior High also has a second hand uniform shop within the school, opening hours are Wednesday 9.15am to 11.15am.
- School jumper
- Rugby jumper
- Knitted jumper
- Blue Lower School short sleeve shirt
- White Senior School short sleeve shirt
- Blue Lower School long sleeve shirt
- White Senior School long sleeve shirt
- Summer Skirt
- Navy blue school pants
- Navy blue shorts
- School scarf
Year 12 Graduation dress code
There are a number of issues which we consider to be important in setting the appropriate tone. They are as follows;
- denim garments and tracksuits are not part of the school dress code
- shoes must be closed
- leggings are not permitted
- stockings only with skirt or dress – not with shorts
- stockings must be plain black or nude in colour
- minimal ear piercing with stud/sleepers or one small nose stud only permitted
- dangling earrings, spikey bracelets and chokers are health and safety hazards and are not permitted
- t-shirts/undershirts are to be short-sleeved and white only, with no motifs and not to protrude beyond the sleeves/hemline
- extreme hair colours and styles are not permitted. Only natural colours and hues are acceptable, such as blonde, brunette, black or auburn
- students are not permitted to wear clothing or other items that will cause offence to a reasonable person
- caps are encouraged for sun protection
- school uniform beanies permitted in winter
Physical Education Uniforms (please note there are no exceptions):
Lower School uniform
Senior School uniform
- suitable sandshoes/sneakers which can be tightly laced must be worn on the oval and in the gym
- no Skate shoes, bare feet, slip-ons or open ended footwear is to be worn
Hats and Sunscreen
- no hats are to be worn in the gym or classroom
- a broad brimmed hat is highly encouraged for outdoor activities but is not a compulsory item
- sunscreen will be provided for students in Term 1 and 4 on request
- personal supplies of sunscreen and the use of water bottles is highly encouraged