Before School: 7.30am-8.30am
- Ordering: Pre-purchasing food and drink items for pickup at lunch and recess time.
- Purchasing: Various drinks and snacks available.
Recess: 10.45am to 11.15am and Lunch: 1.15pm to 1.45pm
Years 7 and 8: Purchasing of all hot/cold food and drink items (excluding icecreams)
Years 9 and 10: Purchasing of all hot/cold food and drink items (excluding icecreams).
Years 11 and 12: Purchasing of all hot/cold food and drink items (excluding icecreams).
All Students: Pick up pre ordered food and drink items.
All Students: Purchasing ONLY icecreams, hot/cold drinks and snacks.
THINGS TO CONSIDER…
- Where possible pre-order your preferred recess and lunch food and drink items to avoid long waiting times and missing out on your favourite foods!
- Don’t forget to check out our daily specials!
- The centre lane at every window is for staff and Resource Unit students only
- If you have any dietary requirements, see one of our friendly staff members who can assist with your options and we will try our best to cater for you
- The canteen must comply with strict rules the Department of Education has in place - these guidelines are known as the Traffic Light System
G – Green Foods: We encourage you to eat more of these healthier food items such as fresh salads, sandwiches and wraps, rolls, rice etc
A - Amber Foods: We encourage you to moderate these food items to twice a week eg pastry items
R - Red Foods: We proudly do not include these items on our menu
On our menu G and A are clearly labelled next to each food item so we ask that you please think carefully about what you choose to purchase
Our canteen aims to serve you fresh and healthy meal options everyday and there will be plenty to choose from
REMEMBER: You are what you eat!