Before School: 7.30am-8.30am
- Ordering: Pre-purchasing food and drink items for pickup at lunch and recess time.
- Purchasing: Various drinks and snacks available.
Recess: 10.45am to 11.15am and Lunch: 1.15pm to 1.45pm
Years 7 and 8: Purchasing of all hot/cold food and drink items (excluding icecreams)
Years 9 and 10: Purchasing of all hot/cold food and drink items (excluding icecreams).
Years 11 and 12: Purchasing of all hot/cold food and drink items (excluding icecreams).
All Students: Pick up pre ordered food and drink items.
All Students: Purchasing ONLY icecreams, hot/cold drinks and snacks.
THINGS TO CONSIDER…
- Where possible pre-order preferred recess and lunch food and drink items to avoid long waiting times and missing out on favourite foods
- Don’t forget to check out daily specials
- The centre lane at every window is for staff and Resource Unit students only
- See one of our friendly staff members who can assist with dietry options.
- The canteen must comply with strict rules of the Department of Education - these guidelines are known as the Traffic Light System
G – Green Foods: We encourage you to eat more of these healthier food items such as fresh salads, sandwiches and wraps, rolls, rice etc
A - Amber Foods: We encourage you to moderate these food items to twice a week eg pastry items
R - Red Foods: We proudly do not include these items on our menu
On our menu G and A are clearly labelled next to each food item. Please think carefully about food choices
Our canteen serves a wide choice of fresh and healthy meal options
REMEMBER: You are what you eat!