- Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Cheating and Plagiarism in Assessments (will download immediately in pdf format
- Health and Physical Education (will download immediately in pdf format)
- Homework - Lower School
- Information Technologies Usage
- Mobile Electronic Devices
- Network User
- School Uniform
- Senior School Assessment
- Year 7-10 Assessment and Reporting
Willetton Senior High School (SHS) policies are developed in accordance with Schools Curriculum and Standards Authority and WA Department of Education principles of validity, explicitness, comprehensiveness and fairness.
Willetton SHS provides an environment which fosters the development of intellectual and creative potential, physical and emotional health and social responsibility.
We are a child safe organisation. Our school is committed to this mandate through the prevention, identification and reporting of child abuse and neglect. This includes the provision of support to children who have been abused or are affected by abuse. The guiding principle is that all actions will be made in the best interest of the child.
Students at Willetton SHS know that if they are a victim of abuse or witness to abuse they can seek assistance through any teacher or member of the Student Services team through email or in person.